David Moon’s Blistered Brunch Tomatoes
(say that 10 times, fast!!)
There's nothing better than Sunday brunch at home, and this cherry tomato dish is the perfect side to make it just a touch fancier! Contributed by our very own, David Moon!
- ½ kg Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1-2 spoons of Signature Seasoning
- On a medium heat pan, fry tomatoes in butter & oil whilst stirring.
- When tomatoes start to fall apart, sprinkle over our Signature Seasoning and stir in.
- Allow the tomatoes to cook for another minute or two, then remove from the heat.
- We like to add a touch of salt & pepper when plated.
- Serve with your favourite brunch specials, bacon & eggs, hash browns etc.
- Generously spread on toasted sourdough, topped with burrata and a drizzle of balsamic glaze - chef's kiss!